QA EngineerGo Interactive ,
Our client is building an invite-only community of 5-star service pros and acting as a property manager, saving customers time and money via a get-things-done platform powered by chatbots, AI, and world-class microservices. They are making homeownership luxurious, increasing home value via digitization, and generating reliable income for local small businesses.
We are looking for a manual QA Engineer for the development and maintenance of web services and mobile applications.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different products. Therefore, a commitment to open communication, collaborative problem solving, and the creation of quality products are essential.
1. At least 2 years of experience working as a manual QA engineer
2. Knowledge of testing methodologies
3. Experience with Atlassian suite products (JIRA, Confluence)
4. Familiar with Chrome DevTools
5. Understanding of REST API testing (Postman)
6. Experience with mobile testing (XCode, Android Studio)
7. Basic Git commands knowledge
8. Basic knowledge of SQL
9. English - Upper-Intermediate
1. Creating and updating test documentation
2. Functional, regression, GUI testing
3. Web, Mobile, API testing
4. Communication with development team
Would be a plus:
1. An experience or familiarity with automated tests
1. Competitive salaries
2. Full remote position.
3. 20 days off and 5 sick leaves.
4. Flexible schedule.
5. Free English classes.
6. Ground-floor impact and working with zero technical debt.
7. One of those rare opportunities where you can truly “leave a dent in the universe”.