Media SalesPoint2Web , P2W
We're not just another tech company at Point2Web, we're a galvanizing force in the pulsating heart of the web services industry, sparking creativity and catalyzing innovation at every turn. We've designed an environment that rewards grit, encourages initiative, celebrates teamwork, and reveres results.
At Point2Web, we're not just in the business of providing offers to our affiliate partners - we're in the business of delivering the cream of the crop. We don't just aim to optimize the ROI for our ad customers, we're turning that dial all the way up, cranking the volume till we hit the sweet sound of maximum returns. That's not just a mission, that's a revolution.
Our Point2Web family has planted roots in the USA, Canada, Ukraine, Estonia, China, and South Korea. But no matter where we are in the world, we've created a space where ideas are not only welcome, they're the lifeblood of our business.
We keep things nimble, fostering a culture that encourages swift, decisive action.
We're not fans of red tape. We love openness, flexibility, and discussion because that's what keeps us close, efficient, and human.
We are seeking an experienced Media Sales Specialist for our Agency Department. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a sales role, preferably in media sales or a related field.
The Media Sales Specialist plays a crucial role within our organization. They will be responsible for managing and growing sales opportunities, coordinating efforts between various internal teams, and ensuring our clients achieve outstanding results with their advertising campaigns.
2+ years of experience with B2B/B2C clients.
1-2 years in the field of Online Advertising and Traffic Monetization.
Experience in an account manager or affiliate account manager role.
Advanced proficiency in English (C1 level or higher).
Skilled in business correspondence.
Goal-oriented with a proactive approach.
Experience with ad formats such as push/pop/native/FB/Twitter/Snapchat.
Experience with advertising accounts on platforms like Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat.
Study and understand our product offerings thoroughly.
Develop a clear structure for sales channels.
Identify and secure partnerships, and execute sales of agency accounts.
Maintain sales reporting and track results.
Engage and interact with clients.
Organize online business meetings.
Handle business correspondence.
Prepare standard contracts.
- Three time slots of working hours in the office: from 11:00 to 20:00, from 12:00 to 21:00, or from 13:00 to 22:00 (Kyiv and Tallinn Time).
- A transparent motivation and rewards system. Compensation package: Fix rate + % of profit.
- Medical insurance after six months of successful work.
- 20 working days of Time off + 3 Free days + 3 days of Health-related absence per year + the possibility of 4 days of remote work outside the office each month.
- English classes tailored to your current level.
- Modern, well-equipped offices in Kyiv and Tallinn, complete with lunches/snacks and coffee.
- Increasing the professional level with courses, training, certifications, and conferences.