HR10 та більше років
- IT Recruitment
- CV screening
- HR management
- HR interviews
- people management
- • Relationship building
- •• Market Research and Analysis
HR Professional with a decade of experience recruiting top talent for IT and Fintech companies.
Currently based in Warsaw with a temporary residence permit (karta pobytu) valid until 2026. If you seek a dedicated and results-oriented professional to elevate your talent acquisition efforts and drive business growth, let's explore how we can collaborate.
06.2021 – Present Senior IT recruiter
+23 years’ development of IT service and products.
⮚ HR Partnership
Support businesses in achieving its goals by developing talent based on business needs and the company's development strategy through daily day-to-day activities:
- Onboarding. Adaptation.
- Regular 1 on 1 meetings with employees to identify potential problems, risks in work, in retention, resolution of issues.
- Performance review (employee performance review and career development, internal processes).
- Acting as the first point of contract for employees and providing guidance and support on different HR-related matters in line with company’s policies.
- Assist in liaising with Resource Managers and Finance on short and long term employee issues and documentation, including annual/sick/maternity leave, etc.
- Supporting dismissal process, including feedback, exit interviews.
- Monitor the local legislations and review the internal processes.
- Build deep partnerships with hiring managers to understand their team's hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics.
- Leading the full-cycle process for ~ 70 vacancies during my time with the company, resulting in an 85% offer acceptance rate and decrease in time to hire.
- Attracted talent for a Fortune 500 company as well as other companies.
- Demonstrated empathy in negotiation with candidates, ensuring that their needs were met and questions were answered, resulting in an 85% acceptance rate (candidate experience).
- Contributing to the improvement of recruiting processes.
- Conduct labor market research for new entities.
- Prepared salary analysis and market research 1 quarterly for all hiring countries and explored new markets.