Financial ManagerWhiteBIT ,
WhiteBIT is an international fintech company with more than 1000 professionals. As a cryptocurrency exchange, WhiteBIT aims to offer an intuitive user interface with a set of analytical tools for more than 3 million users. We work with cryptocurrency projects from around the world with one main goal – the mass introduction of blockchain technology.
We are looking for Financial Manager!
- Higher education in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Professional certification (e.g., CFA, CPA) is a plus.
- Practical experience in financial management.
- Advanced proficiency in financial software and Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Financial Expense Control:
- Analyzing and monitoring the company's budget.
- Developing strategies to optimize expenses.
- Preparing financial reports on expenditures and providing recommendations for cost reduction.
- Compiling and presenting accurate financial reports to management.
- Ensuring compliance with reporting standards and rules.
- Collaborating with other departments to gather financial data for reporting.
- Overseeing the budgeting process and collaborating with department heads.
- Tracking deviations from the budget and providing analytical data to support decision-making
— Our own product.
— Annual paid vacations.
— Sick leave compensation.
— Professional development and career growth.
— Warm and friendly working environment.
- russian: Advanced (C1)
- Ukrainian: Native